Please note the various ways that information is communicated by North Webster Elementary School. There is NO REASON a parent should not be in the know of what is happening with school!
· PARENTSQUARE: this is the app our school corporation uses to push out information. Be sure to download this FREE app and turn on the notifications. YOU control how to view the messages.
· FACEBOOK: be sure to LIKE our school page – North Webster Elementary School. You can change your settings to be sure to get notified quickly as soon as a new post is made.
· WEBSITE: the school corporation website is: www.wawasee.k12.in.us and each school has its own section. This is where the monthly lunch menu and newsletter can be found digitally. Our event calendar is posted as well. Corporate wide information can be found here too.
· SIGNAGE: our school has a large digital sign by the road where information is shared.
· HANDOUTS: our school and teachers will often send home information with students on good old-fashioned paper.
· TEACHERS: each teacher may communicate important information with just their class via various methods. MAKE SURE you know how your student’s teacher prefers to communicate with you!
· EMAIL: make sure your current email address is listed in Skyward and kept up to date!
· PHONE: make sure ALL of your phone numbers are listed in Skyward and kept up to date!
· SKYWARD: this is the name of the software program Wawasee School Corporation uses. Parents/Guardians can access Skyward with their login and password. Anytime this info is lost/forgotten, contact your school to have it reset. On Skyward, you can pay book fees, lunch balances, and see grades for your student. This is where online registration documents are completed each school year.